No matter the industry, first impressions are everything. As a specialty packaging printer we understand the fundamental necessity to provide creative packaging solutions and custom packaging design to fit the needs of individual products and markets. Getting the attention of your target audience with thoughtful packaging is our #1 mission.
The Packaging Printing Experience
Aside from creative and custom packaging design, we offer a unique print buyer experience. We are able to take your packaging ideas from concept to completion with the newest technology and equipment, making sure you are involved every step of the way.
Creative Packaging And Custom Design
Whether you are looking for a package redesign, someone to complete an already formed concept, or need to help coming up with a creative packaging design we can help. You will have access to our expert packaging and structural design team, they will help enhance your custom packaging design and take it to the next level.
Bringing Your Packaging Design To Life
We have an experienced and trained staff that uses the 3D Artios CAD system to create 2D and 3D renderings of your packaging design concept. With this cutting-edge technology, we can see how the product will look, fold, and how the 2-dimensional design will interact with the shape of the folding carton.
Unparalleled Package Printing Quality
With our eight-color Komori Lithrone G40 press with H-UV™ (GL840), we can provide the absolute best in print quality. Our entire shop has been fully optimized to produce the highest quality in print and packaging production. We pride ourselves on our attention to detail and stress the importance of accurate color management. Making sure your brand is properly represented in quality, color, and design is our top priority.
Custom packaging solutions specializing in short to medium runs – WCP is a single source packaging partner – every stage is done internally, controlling turn times, quality, and costs.
- Artios 2D and 3D (Esko) packaging design software, see your creative/design ideas in 3D PDF format early in the design process
- Structural engineering support
- CAD mock-ups – both blank and with graphics overlaid
- Komori 40” 8 color – H-UV printing technology with specialty coatings applied in-line to enhance visual appeal. G7 Color management software and camera inspection system
- Brausse – Tornado 106CE high-speed die cutting, with embossing capability, up to 40 pt. board stock and corrugated stock
- Brausse – TA900 folder/gluer, run speeds up to 70,000 CPH, hot and cold glue valves, glue detection sensors, up to 40 pt. board stock and E-Flute stock
- Kitting and distribution – pack out, product insertion, drop ship
- Inventory management software – private web site/storefront inventory control, pick and pack, distribution, reporting functions
Packaging Industries Served
Using standard paper board stocks or specialty substrates like foil board, vinyls, and textured stocks, we combine various coating techniques and products like Hi-Gloss H-UV, textured varnishes, soft-touch aqueous and/or satin coatings to create an enhance tactile experience for your product and customer.
A few of our most popular markets:
- Personal care
- Household and consumer products
- Pets and Products
- Dry Goods
- Retail – Online and In-store
- Non-Contact Food
- Gift Card & Carriers
Just a sample of projects we produce:
- Folding cartons
- Pocket folders
- Sample kits
- Media Kits
- Gift card carriers
- Shipper/product envelopes
- Blister cards